We can be our own worst enemies. Low self esteem makes it difficult to take pride in accomplishments, relate with others, and accept feedback to improve. Lack of self respect eventually affects how we express and enjoy ourselves. Constant negative self-evaluation can eventually trap us in a cycle of criticism and dissatisfaction.
Common Self Esteem Issues:
- Anxiety, depression and pain concerns
- Sleep and personal care issues
- Frequent criticisms, comparisons and judgements
- Relationship and social issues, difficult accepting feedback
- Impulsivity and self-destructive behaviors
- Feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness
Healthy self-esteem is important for personal growth and to achieve our goals. We need this ability to develop how we live our life as well as how we think and feel. Developing a balanced and fair inner self is no easy task. How we notice, listen and talk to ourselves are important skills to invest in.
We Are Here To Help
- Recognize and set aside unhelpful judgments
- Improve self-awareness and fair evaluation skills
- Regulate difficult feelings or unhealthy urges
- Fully engage in life with self-acceptance