Vocation & Career
Career demands are greater than ever. The focus required to meet expectations brings physical and mental fatigue. Other priorities may be neglected. Work may suddenly increase, plans fall apart, or situations change entirely. Years of sacrifice, training and commitment may ultimately be dissatisfying. All pursuits have barriers and challenges, how we navigate them is key to a healthy, productive lifestyle.
Vocation Related Concerns:
- Chronic stress, fatigue and burnout
- Anxiety and depression
- Appetite, pain and sleep issues
- Decline in social activity or other interests
- Relationship issues
- Impulsivity and addiction
People spend most of their time and energy in vocation, developing mastery in specific activities. Vocational pursuit is a marathon. How we best apply ourselves to a skill, task or role varies. Today’s competitive world requires we play to our strengths and navigate issues effectively for success.
We Will Help You:
- Clarify interests, priorities and strengths
- Handle stress and build healthy routines
- Improve workload performance and social effectiveness
- Determine plans for professional development